- A beautiful green campus with well illuminated spacious buildings, sufficient Class Rooms, faculty Cabins, sufficient parking place.
- Well-equipped office set-up for College & Research Cell- Lan-network, MIS, Internet facilities Xerox, E-pbx.
- Conference & Multipurpose Halls
- Audio-visual aid, LCD, Computers,Internet
- Hostel, Mess & Canteen.
- Common place for boys & Girls
- Basic amenities & facilities-
- Library – (Computerized-digital, Internet, Wi-Fi, AV, e-resources, good collections, periodicals, Photocopying & printing facilities).
- Wi-Fi Campus
- Play Ground, Indoor & Outdoor Games, Gymnasium.
- Demonstration of water harvesting measures and vermi-culture project on the campus.
- Sufficient security systems:
The sate of art facility with round table arrangement, capacity for 60 persons, class room sitting arrangement capacity for 125 persons, inbuilt audio - visual presentation facility.
Seminar/ Multipurpose Hall
Capacity for 125 people.
Computer & Internet facility
Available at Administrative office, Library, R & C Cell.
Tech Mahindra Computer Lab:
The Computer Lab is contributing by helping students make effective use of internet services for academic purposes, presentations, assignments, SPSS and research projects.
The KINSS Library serves as the Information System in Social work education. The Library as one of the important central facilities of the Institute supports the study, teaching, research and development programmes of the Institute. It is housed in a separate building having two floors. The information resources have been strengthened by adding a good number of journals and latest books in social work and allied subjects. The library has a collection of 17000+ volumes which includes Text Books, Reference Books & Bound vols. of Journals etc. The Library subscribes to about 53 current Journals and National Library and Information Services Infrastructure for Scholarly Content (N-LIST) programme online database the UGC- Consortium from the Inflibnet for the year 2011 by providing the online IP based institutional e-resources access. N-LIST online database consists more than 6000+ journals and 97000+ e-books with online access to students, researchers, and faculties.Library operations have been automated with the help of an integrated library software package, AutoLib. The book database is accessible through OPAC (Online Public Access Catalogue). Circulation Services are executed through Barcode System. It is an open access library. The library has introduced Internet facility inside it to facilitate free-flow of information to the users. Special reading room facility is offered for M.S.W., M.Phil & Ph.D. students. The library has a well-equipped Xerox, printing and scanning facility. The library has an institutional membership with Jaykar library, Savitribai Phule, Pune University.